15.1.07

Ive been tagged!

1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (Two sentences max)
When I worked at Bras ‘N’ Things with my good goofball friend, Georgie Porgie! Because everyday was a fun day full of laughter and funny customers.
2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (One sentence max)
Im going to cheat here. Irish Dancing – I had the fittest legs & butt and even got a bronze at the nationals! Also, I wish I could keep up with my Rugby. I used to play, and am hoping to go back to it this year.
3A) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (Two sentences max)
Self Defence – a chick cant be too careful these days and Diving (I wanna go back to the Great Barrier Reef and go diving)
3B) If you could take a class/workshop/apprenticeship from anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (Two sentences max)
I would love to do a mechanics apprenticeship off my mate, Glen Hannah. And I would love to sit and listen to Keith Green. And learn better hand-eye coordination off Gilly.
4A) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Love life, passionate, weirdo
4B) Now list two more words you wish described you.
Intelligent and Open
5) What are your top three passions? (Can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
my Russell, silly dancing :) , and learning many different things.
6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone. (Answer in three sentences max)
hmmm…I don’t know.
"What makes you happy?"
My answer – Whenever I am most content. And being able to be silly and do a silly dance, and don’t care whos watching (just like Fri night babe!! – Russell got embarrassed at my silly dancing on the side of the road on our way to the Wildcats and the silly dance I do while waiting in a shopping queue.)

Now I tag Hamo and Vawser If you read this blog but don't have your own blog, you're welcome to leave a comment with your answers. Anyone else reading this can tag themselves :D

No comments: