4.1.07

snif snif

Im very lonely at the moment. My man has been away all week and he wont be home till Fri arvo.
Whenever he is gone I cant sleep at night (I get scared at every sound) I have no-one to talk to and I generally mope all week.
I cant wait for him to come home!! Luckily I have had a few things to get done that have helped keeping him off my mind, such as packing our house down. We are moving Sat morn and I have been packing boxes and shifting things to my parents place all week.
My parents are going on Long Service Leave for roughly 6 months and we are going to live in their place while they are gone. Meaning no rent for 6 months!! Only thing is, we will be inheriting a 16yr daughter! My sister. She will be staying with us. Here plans for the Seychelles (Mauritias) fell through.
Im sure this will be a fun time, mostly, but I can see Russell adding some grey hairs to his existing 2 on each side. :)

Anyway, we are blessed to have this opportunity and are looking forward to living at a house with a pool all summer!! Yay!! Summer sizzler arvos at ours!!

For some reason today however, my mind keeps wandering to Russell and I keep thinking of funerals, and how I would survive if he didnt come home. Morbid thoughts I know, but I have an uncontrollable imagination sometimes.

So thats why Im sniffing. Im lonely and missing my best mate. I dont think I will post till he comes home. Im on strike!

No comments: