30.1.07

Apocalypto

In the below post I mentioned that on Russells and my date, we saw a scary movie. We saw Apocalypto by Mel Gibson.
I spent the entire movie with my fingers in my ears and my eyes squinted as it was quite gruesome and graphic. I have pretty graphic nightmares as it is and so during the whole movie Russell kept saying "Im so sorry, Im so sorry". However, after having a week or two to reflect on it, it was a fantastic movie! I actually wouldnt mind going and seeing it again!
The whole movie is in sub-titles, which you hardly notice, and it has great camera work. The message it has (not christian) is great and he really gets his point across through the movie.

I would recommend people to see the flick, just be cautious of the gorey bits.
Great movie - I would rate it 8.5/10.
If you have seen it and dont agree. Tell me why!

Most of the actors apparently got their piercings for the movie!
They had some wicked plugs!! Especially the cute little 4yr old!! MASSIVE!

One bad duuude

These people were seriously possessed! It was real scary!

No comments: