22.1.07

A busy mind


Ive discovered that I think too much and that this is probably one of the reasons as to why I am always so tired.
I was talking to a close friend with Russell the other night about how I walk everywhere. You see, as I walk ONE of the things going through my mind is the amount of steps I take. I don’t count every single step but I always make sure I take an even amount of steps, otherwise my feet feel unbalanced.
Also, say there are white tiles everywhere, and you know in the city they will make a pattern with a different colour of tiles. If one foot steps on those coloured tiles, the other foot has to also, other wise it feels uneven. Also, say there is a water tank (or something) that has been buried under the walkway and you can see the ‘gold rims’ around where the tank is. The rims kind of stick up on the walkway and if one foot walks over it so does the other. I also get annoyed when there are different spaces between tiles because I have to walk evenly over them.
A lot of this is really hard to explain and I would have to show you. But I havnt got OCD!! Its just one of those quirky things about me.
My friend said I think too much – Its true. As while Im walking around, I have about 10 other things going through my mind at the same time. There is just too much to think about! No wonder I crumple into a heap in bed at night.

No comments: