31.7.07

A little bit of fun...

Hi, my name is: Bek Ingram

When I’m nervous: I get really cold but sweat like I’m hot

The last song I listened to was: Crush Crush Crush by Paramore

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: Maid of Honor would be the same as it originally was. My sister….oh and I don’t plan on getting married again!

By this time next year: I will hopefully be either a) preggers or b) already have baby #1

I have a hard time understanding: God’s purpose for me at my current church

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Russell and then my family

Take my advice: Wasabi isn’t cucumber sauce, its really hot!

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: A razor. Exciting, I know

Most recent thing someone else bought me: hhhmmmm…Russell bought me a bottle of Ginger Beer during his grocery shopping (we had a little extra so he bought me a treat!)

My favorite hair style is: My natural wave – messy like

My middle name is: Joy – surprise surprise

In the morning I: Turn alarm off (some mornings hit snooze), pee, have a shower (sometimes if I’m extra prepared, I shower before bed so I get an extra 10min sleep in) dawdle around in my gown, let Jet inside, wake Russell to see if he can ‘help’ me make my lunch (help meaning, do for me), get dressed, sometimes put a little makeup on, go to the bus stop, wait for the bus in the freezing wind, get on bus for an hour and finally arrive in the city for work at 8am.

Last night I was: Watching t.v. with Russell eating ice-cream with nuts and hundreds and thousands

If I was an animal I’d be: a bird…Id only fly away….nah, I reckon I would be an elephant, they are cool…I’d get up to a bit of mischief with my trunk…

A better name for me would be: I’m not really feeling creative, so if you can think of a better one, put in the comments section :)

Tomorrow I am: Coming to work…surprise surprise

Tonight I am: Chilling out with Russell (I’m pretty lucky, that’s the 2nd time this week!)

The 7 people I miss the most are: Nana and Pop, Sara and Elise, Uncle Alan, Uncle Gary, Aunty Deb, Aunty Jan, Harry, Austen, The whole smith side of my family, the rest of the Furlongs – though I don’t think I missed any.

My heart is: beating…thankfully

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Be careful with wasabi. I remember when I first tried it, I was arrogant and put a big lump on my tongue. How bad could it be? I soon learned...

bek said...

Well, I love cucumber, and had about a tablespoon of it...I cant even it taco meat 'cos it's too spicy!!

Im a wuss I know!