20.3.07

All is well....

As some of you may have seen in this post Scott and I had a little 'disagreement'. We had a juice and a chat on Friday and have come to amends. Its safe to say....he's still my friend :)

I appreciate Matt and Jacky commenting and I hope you guys dont hate me or feel that Im being completely unreasonable in regards to your 'thing' (the Joondalup thing) I dont know if I am supposed to 'name' it anything. I do respect what you have all done. Its a pretty big call to leave your home church and start your own thing. You will/have probably copped a lot of flack from people and I didnt wish to add to that. I just have some concerns, but that doesnt mean I am completely writing you off.

I hope that everyone is ok and that I didnt hurt anyones feelings. If I did, Im sorry. I know its not really much chop apologising via the internet, but I doubt I will see any of you in person any time soon.

Also....a big thankyou to Scott for taking the time to clear things up with me. I appreciated being able to chat with you and Im glad that no elephants decided to hang around :)

Just thought I would let you all know that everything is a-ok!! And yes I know, I need to post my notes up...Im getting there alright!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bek,

Iall is well on my end, and always has been!!! I respect and care for you, You have always been a woman of integrity and honesty, And as I see it you were expressing yourself.... I look forward to knowing you as we both figure out this Journey of life, and Christianity... however that may look in the future!

So in short... No offence was ever taken, and I hope I havnt ofended you either!

Jacky