26.3.07

Food fights and the like.

I would just like to say how fed up I am of irresponsible Christians.

My old youth group had a spaghetti fight on Friday night. I HATE FOOD FIGHTS with a passion.

How is this being responsible with what we have been given? I have never been able to bring myself to begin a food fight, or be involved in one (I may have been in one when I was 10, but I honestly cant remember).

How can people participate in one of these with a clear conscience. I am constantly amazed by the thickness of some Christians today. We are becoming more and more materialistic, and more and more foolish.

Grow up guys, and Im so glad my sister didnt go on Friday night. I will stand behind her 100% and if I hear of more rumors going on behind her back....beware the wrath of bek will surely follow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree. I hate food fights too. It's a disgusting waste when people are starving and there are other things that can be chucked at each other besides food.