20.3.07

Earth Hour

I saw this on Scotts blog the other day, and decided that I would love to be able to do it. I will chat with Russell tonight about it and make sure he is ok with us doing it. Im sure he will be fine with it, I just dont want to announce that we are doing it when Russell doesnt even know yet!

I digress....

I was thinking about how it would be great if businesses and organisations got on board, and how that would help make a huge impact. Little did I know, but this BIG organisation I work for, has signed on. So every head office and hopefully every branch will be joining in on this. How cool is that!? We are also looking at becoming carbon free by 2010. Im not completely sure what this is, but I think its a good thing :)

Jump over to Scotts site and see what Im talking about - sign up if your not already on board with this initiative.

No comments: