7.3.07

i thought i'd better!

howdy all! this is "the not so newly appointent but first time blogging co author and husband to the beautiful woman who started it" russell here! i thought i had better post something out of fear of having my blogging lisence taken off me before i even got a chance to test drive it.
i was hoping to have something significant, or not so signifcant..... or just something at all to post to you all for my first entry but that didn't happen. i had a video lined up until i got confused as to how to get in on here and gave up(you can see i'm just as technically challenged as my wife!). so for now it's a simple "hi how ya doin?" and i'm looking forward to blogging all of my deep dark secrects with you all.....mmmm maybe i'll start with something else:)
cya!

No comments: