4.1.08

Church Shopping

That is a really horrible title, but I can't come up with anything else!

It basically is what we are doing!

We are starting our new hunt on Sunday for a church to minister in. I think we are going to head down to Powerhouse this Sunday, but from there I don't know where we will be going.

It is going to be a little weird. I just want to be able to enjoy myself and not be thinking the whole time about whether this is where God wants us or not. Hopefully I will be able to block out thoughts for 1.5 hrs and just enjoy it, but who knows. My mind rarely stops for a rest.

I am going to ride my bike to church, as long as we can figure out how to change my tyre tube thingy. We don't really have any idea, but I've printed off some instructions off Google so hopefully we should be ok.

I keep telling Russell I will give him a ride, I'll move up on my seat a little and I'm sure he can fit on the back! Either that or he can sit on the handlebars and direct my steering. Who knows, we may turn up at this place and they'll shut the doors on us two doofus'!!

Will update how it went, oh and please pray for us!! (and for the bike to hold up)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the plural is "doofi"
hehe