23.1.08

Welcome to the world...Georgia

Born 4.46am on the 15th of Jan, I got a new little cousin...
Georgia Grace Leilani Furlong, 7lb 11oz and 55cm.
Her two big brothers, Austin (left) and Harry
All 3 siblings have awesome names.
Harrisson James Washington
Austin, ummmm....., ummmm.....he has 2 middle names too, really cool ones, but I can't remember them at the moment

You can already tell she is a Furlong...we all have the 'Furlong Nose'.
I love this photo, I think it is my favourite

A wrinkled footsie.
Thanks to my cousin Elise for all the photos...love you hon!
Congrats to Uncle Gary & Aunty Deb....hopefully one day I will get a cuddle!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin James Lincoln

bek said...

ah yes that's it!!

I have a feeling annonymous is a family member....but I have no idea who!!

love you anyway!! :)