25.1.08

Nakey camping...just the way I like it

This weekend we are going camping!! YAY!

I thought I would draw you all a little picture to show you what we will be doing.

The green box is our tent. It is a 12 person tent so that when we have 10 kids we will have enough room to take them all camping.

Apparently the grass is fluoride in Margaret River, and the sky is a weird blue.

That is me on the left, with long dread-like hair (this is caused from having no shower for 4 days), and Russ is on the left. I have just slapped Russ on the bum, hence the expression on his face. For some reason our face is white, but our bodies are black. Go figure

Down the bottom is the huge big fish Russ caught and we are just about to cook it on the fire.

Oh, and I just noticed we. are. naked.

This is going to be a FUN weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if your children will want to go camping if their parents are naked... especially during their teen years!!

The face really does resemble Russ, funnily enough. But then again, you're always causing him to have a look of horror on his face - little miss "I like to hose my husband!!"

Shane said...

Hey you 2! Have an awesome time camping in your BIRTHDAY SUITS! ;-)

xoxo
Shane & Kim

bek said...

leese: we shall never talk of the hosing incident again :)

shane: I miss you guys so much!! Have been thinking of you lots recently and hope you are going well. I can't remember if I replied to your email...but I will send you an email today!!

bek said...

oh, and I just realised that Russ is on the right of the screen, not the left....*slaps forehead*