13.8.07

all sewn up

I have started a little baby jumpsuit for our little bella.

On Saturday I ran (literally) into Textile Traders at 4.50pm and picked up some goodies to start my creations. I have nearly finished it, I just need to put the rest of the ribbing on the collar and sew the little buttons on and it will be good to go!

I also have enough material left over to make another few suits and little booties, so I think I will be sewing my little heart out over the next couple of weeks.

I have another 4/5 friends having babies this year so I’m sure these little gifts will come in handy. I always think it is nice to receive something that is handmade or has had some effort put into it. Some people may not agree, but that’s what I think anyway!

I will go home and take some photos for you and put them up! Hopefully they wont all come out dodgy…yesterday I was having a few issues (one leg being shorter than the other and such) but all the unpicking and sore eyes should pay off!

Sorry it’s a bit of a girly post :)

No comments: