2.8.07

I couldnt help it again...

Just a little fun...again...

Smoked a cigarette: No
Drank so much you threw up: No
Crashed a friend’s car No
Stolen a car No
Hitchhiked No
Been in love Yes – still am
Been dumped No
Dumped someone No
Been laid off/fired Yes, I was an office jnr and had been stuffing up their work load for 6mths, they had been doing 4x the work required

Quit your job Yes
Been in a fist fight No
Been arrested No
Gone on a blind date No
Lied to a friend Yes
Skipped school Yes – most of Yr 9
Seen someone die No
Been to Canada No
Been to Mexico No
Been to Hawaii No
Been on a plane Yes
Been on a train Yes
Been on an ocean liner No
Been lost Yes – mum told me not to leave the petshop but I was in my own world and wandered off. I think I was 4/5

Been to Walt Disney World No
Been on the opposite side of the country Yes
Swam in the ocean Yes. Pacific and Indian
Felt like dying Of embarassment, yes
Cried yourself to sleep Yes
Played cops and robbers Yes – and I broke my cousins handcuffs (they were plastic) she wasn’t happy

Cowboys & Indians Don’t think so
Recently colored with crayons/markers No, not recently
Ever Sang Karaoke No, but I want to!
Paid for a meal with only coins Yes, I think so
Did something you told yourself you wouldn’t do Yes! (Im not telling though!)
Made prank phone calls Yep, heheehe
Climbed a tree Yes, all the time with my bro
Achieved a goal Yes – my next one is to compete in the Tour de France :)

Laughed until beverage came out of your nose Yes – happens quite often
Laughed till you peed your pants No…although I have laughed so much I’ve made a run to the toilet

Been in a burping contest No…but I could beat Russell I reckon!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue snowflakes?? Is this american?? Though I have licked things and my tongue has gotten stuck.

Danced in the rain YES, love it!
Been camping Yes, love that too!
Written a letter to Santa Claus ? No, santa’s not real – I was the kid at school who crushed everyone’s dreams

Been kissed under the mistletoe ? No - though Im sure it’d be fun
Watched the sun rise with someone you love No…watched it set.
Blown bubbles Yes – good in milk
Made a bonfire on the beach YES – using cans of deodorant….hehehe cinged eyebrows….hehehe

Crashed a party No
Gone roller-skating at least once Yes – bring on ‘snowball’
Gone Ice-skating at least once Yes – (Russell broke his nose ice-skating and got blood all over the ice – they had to clear the rink) hehehehe

Went to the bathroom outside in an outhouse Yes, they are creepy!
Mother’s Name? Karen
What is your favorite drink? Sarsperella
Tattoos? Yes – not as many as my bro though!
Body piercing? Yes. Neck and two in nose
Middle Name? Joy
Favorite vacation spot? Qld
Ever been to Africa ? No
Ever steal any traffic signs? I stole a witches hat does that count?
Ever been in a car accident Yes – wasn’t my fault though!
Favorite Salad dressing? French (fat free)
Favorite pie? Apple and Rhubarb
Favorite number? 4 or 7 (I feel sorry for them, I don’t know why)
Favorite movie? Too many to choose
Favorite holiday? Honeymoon…
Tour around Europe ? Would love to
Favorite food? Mum’s pizza puffs
Favorite day of the week? Thursday (I feel sorry for it too)
Favorite brand of body soap? Soap? Who uses soap? :)
Favorite TV show? Lost or Survivor
Favorite smells? Anything but farts :)
What do you do to relax? Prance around the house doing ‘silly dancing’
Message to friends reading this? I don’t think I have any friends reading this :)
How do you see yourself in 10 years ? Happy and content (hopefully) with a gaggle of kids running around. Maybe in another country doing mission work….maybe

No comments: